Seagate 1TB Laptop HDD SATA
- Thinnest and lightest 2.5-inch hard drive
- Broadest 2.5-inch hard drive portfolio
- Standard SATA 6Gb/s interface for easy integration into existing mobile/laptop designs
- Warranty: 2years, TOLL Free Number : 0008004401392
- Spin Speed: 5400 rpm ; Interface: SATA ; Cache Memory: 128 MB ; Non-recoverable Read Error: 1 per 10E14 ; Reliability: 600000 (Load/Unload Cycles) ; Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
Out of stock
Category: Hard Disk
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB–480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files.
|Memory Storage Capacity||240 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||240 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Solid State|
|Hardware Platform||PC, laptop|
|Included Components||Kingston SSDNow A400 240GB SATA 3 Solid State Drive (SA400S37/240GIN)|
- The thinnest and highest-capacity 2.5-inch hard drive available
- Choose 7mm-500GB, 1TB and 2TB capacity options-for easy-to-upgrade laptop/mobile storage
- Highest-capacity 2.5-inch drives on the market for DIY external box setup for upgraders
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
- Multi-Tier Caching Technology delivers snappy performance
An ideal companion for data storage. The WD 1 TB Blue Desktop Internal Hard Drive offers effective storage space and enhances the performance of your PC with the cutting edge data processing technology. This device has 1 TB storage capacity so you can comfortably store all your necessary data safely. This device comes with a sturdy body that is highly durable and is capable of withstanding robust usage. This is what gives this product future-proof storage which is critical when it comes to keeping your important data safe for years and years. Safety and accessibility: This 3.5 inch WD hard drive is easily compatible and hence comes with universal device access. This hard drive is thoroughly tested for quality and comes with enhanced strength. The various safety features like ‘Data Lifeguard’ shield your data from any threats while the Intelli Seek feature saves power and reduces any vibrations. The 64 MB buffer size of this drive is effective as well. The effective No Touch Ramp Load Technology: The No Touch Ramp Load Technology of this drive keeps your data safe by keeping the disk surface free from any touches. This feature effectively positions the recording head away from the disk surface so that there are no threats to your data. Data Lifeguard and Intelli Seek: This WD internal hard drive comes with advanced algorithms that keep a track of the drive activities and look out for any threats. The cutting edge technology of these algorithms repairs these threats and prevents them from causing any undue damage. Thus, your hard drive stays healthy and is protected from any attacks. Moreover, the IntelliSeek automatically alters the seek speeds according to the requirements and helps in reducing power consumption. This feature also helps in minimizing vibrations and noise. Upgrade and backup: This WD hard drive is easily upgradable through a few simple steps. Using this, you can clone drives and backup current OS, games, settings, applications and your entire data log. Moreover, you can also wipe off the data which you don’t need. It comes with easy deployment and installation as well. Improve the performance of your PC: You can pair this WD internal hard drive with an SSD of good capacity and give your PC a performance boost. It is recommended to be used in notebooks, desktops, PCs, consumer type RAID applications and external setups. The hard drive weighs a mere 440 g and comes in the dimensions of 14.7 x 10.2 x 2.5 cm.
|RAM Size||1 GB|
|Memory Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||1 TB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Digital Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Size||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Removable Storage Native Capacity||1 TB|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Buffer Size||64 MB|
|Included Components||Hard Drive|
|Screen Size||3.5 Inches|
Enhance your system with AWD Green solid state Drive and improve the performance of your laptop or desktop computer For your daily computing needs. Slc caching (Single-Level cell caching) technology boosts write performance in a WD Green SSD to browse the web, play your favorite casual games, or simply start Up your system in a flash.
|Series||Western Digital Green|
|Item Width||7 Centimeters|
Optimized for business, enterprise, and home sercurity systems, SkyHawk hard drives deliver 4TB of powerful capacity to support up to 64 simultaneously streaming HD cameras and zero dropped frames. Built-in RV sensors help maintain performance in multi-bay systems, offering the flexibility to scale systems when more storage is needed. Lower power consumption reduces heat emissions and improves reliability—plus, drive condition can easily be monitored with SkyHawk Health Management. Enjoy long-term peace of mind with 1M hours MTBF, an included three-year limited warranty protecrtion plan, and optional Rescue Data Recovery Services.
|Memory Storage Capacity||4 TB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||4 TB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||4 TB|
|Hard Drive Size||4 TB|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Buffer Size||64 MB|
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- With sequential read speeds up to 545 MB/s quickly boot your system, launch apps and open files.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors to accommodate most PCs.
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time. Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. LabTM certified for compatibility and reliability.
- Includes a Brand Warranty: 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- Cache memory: 64 MB
- Interface options: SATA 6Gb/s NCQ
- Spindle speed (RPM): 7200
- Build desktop or all-in-one PCs Equip home servers
- Store active archive data
- Support workload rate limits of 55TB per year in 8 × 5 environments
- Outfit direct attached, entry-level external storage devices (DAS)